Tuesday, December 26, 2017

10,340. BLOCKADES AND EMBARGOES

BLOCKADES AND EMBARGOES
(he can't take a joke)
All that stuff that Sheriff Tyler says
and to which I never listen. I really
don't care  -  inasmuch as I'll do what
I want to do no matter. So you don't
like the Paki store, where I go anyway?
So the guy from Berlin bugs you, with
his German kraut and bratwurst fill?
Listen to me, Buddy: and read my lips.
'Like I care.' There's a way-station
along the trail here that says 'Leave
nothing behind.' I sort of understand
that better, although your type reads
it instead as - 'Dump no bodies here.'
-
See what I mean  - you looked twice
and right away took offense : that
pipsqueak Italian code of honor?
Leave me alone, you spaghetti
midget cauliflower goon. 'Non 
sa stare allo scherzo.'



No comments: