Sunday, February 23, 2014

5103. PART FATALITY, PART LIVING ON

'PART FATALITY
PART LIVING ON'
So to the keep, keep me, bound and right,
but always on. Meadows and grasses sublime;
(who sees the little city growing?). I have passive
people who do not like me; we are the creature of
little feet, but I have an iron head.
Dog. Lion. Cat. Dog. House.
-
The Kingdom has a bit of the plague. 1 - King's head
royal miter wears the silly crown alone until he passes
from the scene. 2 - 'Oaf with his head!' 3 - I think if you
give him something to look at, his eyes will seem to go
there.
-
Bundled carnage, boys! I shall grow
a beard. I shall heave this out the door - Buckboard
Charlie, five and dime, not just sneering but I am also
a shooter. A Charles Frankel lookalike. Sleeping in shades,
leaving no traces, no holes barred. Why is there this
character? Fish that are swimming, on a boat a'sail
upon the sea; and the most gentle breeze keeps blowing.
-
Skulls and bleached bones; mesas in the cold, cold ground.
Along the wall, I am a betting man - that I shall not see
tomorrow. Make it a sunrise, OK? Well-balanced, in-place,
where we stand idly watching and awed - sitting just to
learn. Part fatality, part living on. Driving is fun USA : Eat
at Job's; Park & Ride?; Angel Parking. I am anxious
now, but only for endings.

No comments: