Saturday, February 22, 2014

5100. TAKE MY TANTRUM IN A LOVING WAY

TAKE MY TANTRUM 
IN A LOVING WAY
Before long, before long, before long, all these things
may pass, and I shall be left standing alone again. The
harbinger of next-times is coming in; I read it and smell
it in the air I breath. Along the way, every little, boxy house
seems mine  -  the people who live within are invisible, the
paths they walk, from driveway to mailbox, invisible as well.
I can talk to inhabitants of every place I've been, and in a
most-loving way ask forgiveness for my dreams and whims.
-
Sometimes deep at night I find my self crying, asleep and
dazed, yet crying some more : over a million nightmarish
things that never come to pass. Why is that? I don't know  -  
the same dawn is always purple, or so it seems to my reddened
eyes. Groping for a pillow in the middle of the night suffices and
will have to do. No guardian angel will be speaking for me.
-
Is this what it must be like, I sometimes wonder, to be a savior
or messiah to those who believe? Do all words fail, and does
sweat in turn just turn to blood before the death? How many 
things really happen at once, and how many-layered is the 
world we are in? It's no difference, and it's no wonder either. 
And I cannot get stuck in the thinking; no, I cannot
get stuck in the thinking of such.

No comments: