Tuesday, February 18, 2014

5079. MYOPIC

MYOPIC
This is true : biopic not. All those big screens
are fetching things, and men sit going gaga
over nothing. The only camera lens is the one
 that stares at you. I am heartily in agreement
here. Censorship is due. So if I never thought I'd
say that there I've said it now. I love the way
 they call this film a festival.
-
I'm the radical egg in your muffin, the one
that gets broken to make the omelette you
hate. At the time of day when the light is new
I'm still reading the same old stuff : of wars
and famines and those who interpret, writers
who flub the entry they make, wordsmiths
looking out only for themselves, and me and
fifteen hundred others, whining on about
something. nature is a fine scalpel, and
so much is gone by nightfall.

No comments: