Tuesday, February 18, 2014

5080. LIFESAME SELFSAME STREAM

LIFESAME SELFSAME STREAM
Harness the strength to drink the water that powers
the wheel that holds the dam. And then, find ways
around the crushing burden of staying in place.
-
See the wheedling winsome wallows in the farther
glen  -  the man in his spacesuit is building a cabin,
and he will live within whatever he creates. How like
us is that? We note the grime to call it dirt, and see 
the dirt to call it work. Every selfsame things responds,
and then someone pipes up : 'You make your own reality.'
-
I wouldn't know the difference : this ice cream cone never
had a wrapper, and it doesn't seem to melt. I'm left here
standing, holding something cold to eat. Music blares,
some 'Paint It Black' mistake. All that negative vibe
while I just want to stay alive. I work, and I work in
place. Nothing ever moves. Solipsistically, it's all me.

No comments: