Saturday, February 8, 2014

5040. IT WAS ONLY ONE

IT WAS ONLY ONE
T'was e.e.commings who said : 'i thank You God for this
most amazing day; for the leaping greenly spirits of trees and 
a blue true dream of sky; and for everything which is natural
which is infinite which is yes...now the ears of my eyes awake
and now the eyes of my eyes are opened.' And yes. Yes. I 
want to say yes for all those grilly-opt things I can be loved
to hear and the miley-pop'd things I can see. Oh me.
-
Anyway, we Dangle. 'Here is the deepest secret nobody
knows....i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart).'
-
Truth and shade are both domains of nothing and nothing
measurable matters a very good God damn. Seems
outlandish Yet it's truth  -  like the wealth of a malefactor
is untrue or the skidding of a log on river defies Nature.
Now give the Scotsman his new measure. All. All. All.

No comments: