Sunday, April 30, 2023

16,265. DAGGERS

 DAGGERS
Maybe you'd want to listen more if
the shoelace was around your neck?
Authority figures never impress, but
sudden violence might? I've watched
the three of you here for 15 minutes,
and nothing that's gone on has made
me happy. A field-sport like Ignorance
just angers the sort of person I am.
-
Cheap and tawdry. Yes, good description,
but that leaves out all that you do not
know, and the presumptions you come 
forth with. Have another donut; that will
help your cause, chubby.
Your friend there, the African cowboy, he's
really good at throwing matches. I wonder,
are they 'strike anywhere?' or is that too scary
for him  -  you know if you put them loose
in your pocket, they can ignite. 'My pocket
matches skimmed my pecker.' I can hear him
say that now, though I'd never see him blush.
-
'Let me stand next to your fire?'

No comments: