Saturday, April 8, 2023

16,202. THIS IS THE TIME I DISLIKE THE MOST

THIS IS THE TIME I 
DISLIKE THE MOST 
As for being someone else's captive, it's not a
subject for merriment at all, and the medical
profession is a very poor keeper. However, I
must add, there are necessitated needs for one
to keep alive; BUT what happens after that
is never thrilling. Twice now, it's happened
to me  -  after the interruption of a hospital 
stay is the need, in writing and play, to get
started again. It's difficult, like/as now, in 
getting that thread back and finding that 
flow again where the words and thoughts 
find their place and their moment; the mind
yet reels, still dizzy from its distraction.
-
There is nothing to do but slog through the
morass of interdictions which have thrown 
me off. Maybe find something silly to write
about, pick a point on which to bicker. It sure
is a long, slow trek from the hitching post to
the road again.

No comments: