Saturday, April 1, 2023

16,189. REVERSE ORDER

REVERSE ORDER
It's all different now, this paddling boat I inhabit
tends to list and take on water. I've mostly got
nothing left, being up that 'creek' without a
paddle. 'Paddlin' Madeline Home' no longer
does anything for me. Loneliness now is an
empty bottle. (I think I wrote bottle. I could
have 'wrote' battle.
---------------
There, you're gonn'a earn one, boy,' - the man
who said that was talking something about 
'points.' Like a credit card gives out to 'reward' 
you for spending so much that you owe them 
more. Man, that's a backwards battle if ever 
I heard. 'The more you dig your hole, the more 
we'll thrown you back.' Makes me want to 
throw onE back myself, but where'd I put that 
bottle? (I might'a wrote 'bottle,' but I could
have 'wrote' battle').

No comments: