Thursday, April 27, 2023

16,250. SOME GUYS ALWAYS DOMINATE THE DOOM MACHINE

SOME GUYS ALWAYS DOMINATE 
THE DOOM MACHINE
Watching the trained monkeys as they danced
out of step with each other, the wind came down
from the hill. North or westward, to or from, I
can never get the directional point right. The
Walmart blot played music out over the Parking
lot. Why do they do that, I wonder? It's higher
up here than the surrounding land; a pinnacle
to shop at when everything around it is as lowly
as Hell? I want to count he things I hate, but there
are way too many. There's cold rain again here, for
the 5th day in a row.
The fat lady jiggered her rain hat, while I watched
from my seat in the car. I wondered if she'd eaten
breakfast  -  it's probably an unending task. These
days, I don't even go into the stores, just wait outside
instead. But, now, with the rain, I'm like an unprecious
cargo in some 4-wheel domain. It's nice, at least, now
that most windows in cars are automatic.


No comments: