Sunday, April 16, 2023

16,220. HERE I STAND, ON PRISTINE LAND

HERE I STAND, ON PRISTINE LAND
There's no place left in this country for me. 
Every corner and crevice they covered in
its founding has been abandoned. The Avenel
Fire Department sight, the dumb fucks, rejected
my opinion in a post, and just removed it like 
it  was shit. 'facebook' pulverizes me constantly, 
and today rejected a reply I posted because of
their farted-over and ephemeral 'Community'
standards. If this community had any standards,
they wouldn't be such shits. The Fire Department
people, no less, were bragging about the special
training they'd just had for the fire protection in
their new communities of thousands of feet 
of warehouses. They overlook any factor of 
destructive quality of life issues and the dwindling
well-being of their citizens, taxed, lied to, and
blizzarded to death with Councilman/Fire Dept.
endless bullshit. Oh well, you can always go to
'Truck Day' at the mall! That a big draw in this
zombie community I write of. But they give 
themselves big, flat-handed, pats on the back 
for protecting warehouses! But no opposition
tolerated; it interferes with the graft.
-
So, I went off the deep-end. There aren't countries
for places like this, so I'm a man without a country?
For sure, not. Here I stand, on pristine land.

No comments: