Tuesday, May 26, 2020

12,836. RUDIMENTS, pt. 1,065

RUDIMENTS, pt. 1,065
(....called them a Fool)
Nomenclature's a funny
thing; like calling someone
Uncle, or 'Cuz' just because
they like it that way, even
though they're not near being
a cousin or an uncle. We just
accept that. In the Bible, there's
a thing about Man (I guess
meaning Adam, but don't
know what exactly they're
ever actually talking about)
naming all the animals. It
too was a way of taking
ownership and acceptance, 
defining the world. The
Gods made the creatures,
much in trial and error, and
it was SO startling that they
left it to Humankind (Man)
to name them. My own life,
most all of it, I made names
up for everything;I crossed
grammar boundaries, jumbled
syntax, and blessed myself
twice at the altar of excess
and error. It was grandly
enjoyable.
-
Much of it with me was 
to know and see things. I
thereby built my own 
encyclopedias of living. The
most cumbersome thing to me,
at a base level, was females.
I've always liked the 'female,'
big time. They were so much
more interesting to me than
males. They too were often
inquisitive, while being meek
about it, in some unassuming
way projecting a vulnerability
I adored. And then the world
came along, and that was that.
Everyone wanted to begin
with all the 'sameness' stuff,
the interchangeability of the
sexes, and all that 'artificial
social distinction stuff. I said
'bunko' to any of that. For me
to see 'warriors' and armed
military personnel be females,
it just ll seems so wrong. The
power dynamic is just misplaced
and I can't even know what went
so wrong; Israeli Army or not.
I have my own personal boundaries
of things. I'm old now, and all
my lessons are collected. The
way see it, they stand up. Any
'modern' version of events is
just that  -  lethargy based on
mass-assumptions of advertising,
basically need and enforced
demand. For product. Everyone
is used, and there's nothing much
natural left, which accounts for
the new-jumble of weird and
crossed sexuality. Now, I could
be way wrong, and for all
practical purposes I probably
am, but so what? I'm out of
the mix. I've known girls, and
galf-girls, and half-men, and
crossovers, and ambidextrous
pole vaulters too, and I can
safely assert one thing: The
basic, and probably carnal,
difference exists. Always exists.
The Male, (using the given name)
is built for thrust and prodding,
and duly equipped. The Female,
(using the given name), is made
to receive; had the 'aperture,'
so to speak, and gracefully, with
ease and pleasure and enjoyment,
takes the position. It's completely
different, from the moment it all
gets started. That stays and that
remains, and I care little, frankly,
for any other composed version.
What normal people of today
attempt now to do is to mix all
this up with 'economics' and 
'power,' and making the root
assumptions of passivity being
wrong, emotional outreach being
wak and feminine, and attaining
and achieving and amassing,
by 'controls' as masculine. All
these oddball designations (Man
gave name to them too, I'd figure),
ruin everything and overlook,
at the hear the emotional constancy
and personal sensitivity that is
possessed, generally, by people
of a softer nature : let's name them
too  -  Artists, writers, dreamers,
and the like. That's the Lunar
side of life. The rest is brash
and hard Sunlight. And it's all
that different too. You MUST be
one, you can't be the other. Or
if you are, your own stitches
are crossed and the healing
seam has some incorrectness.
-
That's my take, and as one of
those emotional weaklings I
walked through life, mostly
disdaining every moment of it,
because of the conflict going
on. I still go over and over
these points with myself, and
constantly. Why am I this way?
How is it I ended up like this?
What is all this crap I'm constantly
doing, and where does it come 
from and why is it coming 
through me? I'm like the moon
myself; all those different sides,
waxing and waning, coming forth
and retreating, full-bight, and
then thin, narrow, and weak.
It's a tight fit, and I hate the
clothing besides.
-
People, most usually, men
anyway, can go around at
all times killing and maiming,
shooting animals, defenseless
and in what is called "hunting.'
There's no hunt involved. It's
just another murder with all
points in the murderer's favor:
scents and attractants, callers
and noisemakers, blinds and
tree-stands, ambush and drives,
stalking, creeping up. I'd cry
first, before I'd manage to do
any of that; let along drag a4
fish out of water on the end
of a hook and let it gasp its
15-minute way to waterless
death. Those parts of life, the
side of Masculine attainment,
just ain't right.
-
I'm afraid when it was given
to Man to name the animals and 
inherit the earth, too much
information was left out. About
husbanding (that word!) and
caring for the world around us.
Taking care not to despoil or
pile up rubbish and trash, befoul
lands and waters, use chemicals
and science to myopic and
malicious ends. What is it that's
wrong with Humans anyway?
Capturing native populations
in net just to kill and befoul.
The world is ruined, and we 
yet consider ourselves rulers 
instead of victims, for all of
what we have done to this 
planet? How much more of
anything can anyone take? Is 
there no real consciousness left?
Is everything to be besmirched,
leveled and fouled like a New 
York City waterfront? Concrete
and steel; bridge supports, and
roadways and bridges and
tall buildings? Why? Is that
how strong Profit and Lucre
have become in the minds of a
feeble Mankind. I gave names
to those animals. I call
them a Fool





No comments: