Tuesday, May 5, 2020

12,789. TAROT CARD - the archer

TAROT CARD - the archer
You're a pretty slender stalk
of Goodness, and I like it that
way. Rest well. Stay happy today.
(Why else, with what's going on, would
someting nice finally come by me?)... 
The big, blue sky had puffy white
clouds; each in the shape of something
I knew : A long-neck giraffe; the
swift gazelle; a water urn, held by 
a robed maiden; where'd they come
up with this stuff? And hell, how
do they expect me to believe it?
Now? Five-thousand years later?
There's not a star in the sky that
I can see, or if a do see one, then
I maybe see three.
-
How is it that we've come this far?
All these lethal civilizations, with
their endings before. There's nothing
worth declining, and we'll get no more.
Should I even be worrying about items
like that. Face the simulacrum.
We're all due back.

No comments: