Wednesday, May 13, 2020

12,808. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN ONE PLACE

I'LL SEE YOU ALL 
IN ONE PLACE
It never was determined if that should
better be 'I see you're all in one piece.'
And I never cared anyway and right
now as it stands I'm too depressed to
even think. I'm miserable. And this
happens often enough. To me? Yeah.
Is a flagellant always a self-flagellant,
or can you do that to others? Have
I mentioned I'd rather be dead?
-
My meanings are too obscure? Well
what do you want me to say? Or what
else anyway? I'm lost out beyond the
rim-edge of that new world they kept
on blabbing of but which never arrived.
I missed the bus to that Eden; just.
-
Now I don' care and I wouldn't
mind leaving. I can't stand the losing
and can't cease the standing. Yet the
staring still goes on. Romano's New
Cafe, and Rosana's Natural Pizza.
Who these assholes trying to kid?

No comments: