Sunday, January 21, 2018

10,450. YODELING IN HIGH PLACES, AND SIDEWAYS TO MY HEART

YODELING IN HIGH PLACES,
AND SIDEWAYS TO MY HEART
You don't know the answer : the green vase
is asking, and the flowers won't wilt. The
new day's sunrise, Winter or not, is coming
and I have a mentor in my mind, from Mars
and other lands combined. 
-
I've left my parents at the station for the
12:15. They wanted me to wait, but I had 
other things to do and made it clear where 
both the ticket agent was and the coffee 
machine as well. They're on their own now.
-
I tried explaining before I left : how the world
they knew is nothing at all, and how we know
even less. The things we name are things made
up. Like an atom, with electrons; we elect to
call them things that don't exist and you'd never
explain past your assumptions of it.
-
Electrons? A Positron has a positive charge?
A neutron and neutrino do not? We know what 
that is? Charges and ions, negative and positive?
Positive about that? This all makes up, while in
movement, the things we think are solid and fixed?
-
This is yodeling in high places; and this is 
sideways to my heart, where the things I feel
exist, exist? I then am that subjective nature? 
Pay me my money. In the hereafter, all debts 
come due. Do you know what I'm here after? 

No comments: