Sunday, January 14, 2018

10,405. WAX WAYWARD, MOVIE STAR WESTERN

MAX WAYWARD, 
MOVIE STAR WESTERN
'A'ya, if yer'gonn'a move I'm gonn'a have to
shoot you. And Porter, take a charge of his
horse. Go through his bags too.' With that
there was a roar across the dirt road and
a large wagon careened into view, four
horses huffing. 'Stop, stop, he's not your
man! I jes' seen him, down by the Lounder
Creek, he was waterin' his horse and eatin'
some grub  -  darndest thing I ever seen.
You can prob'ly still get him, if'n ya' leave
right now!' With that, the 5 men jumped on
their own horses, and rode off, leaving behind
the guy they had just wrestled and threatened 
to shoot. 'Holy Hell, Clever, you done so good!
I can't believe they fell for that  story. Here,
untie me and get me the hell away from here.'

No comments: