Friday, January 5, 2018

10,372. TOPAZ DIAMOND VOCABULARY

TOPAZ DIAMOND 
VOCABULARY
Like winning at checkers while playing
chess, who knows what will turn up next?
I've got items in this catalogue you've never
seen before. The secret whisper that tells
all things. The echo that knows the future.
-
Some guy was eating hamantashen, and 
talking about it, or something  -  it was all 
about the darkness and I couldn't tell a thing.
You know that loud music the kids play?
There were two local girls nearby.
Oh if I was twenty-five.
-
What are the chances of anything 
happening? I mean, just 'happening,'  -  
not twice or three times; I mean simply 
occurring.  How often I wondered that.
-
There was a man in the front of the room.
Talking. About writing, I guess. He said,
'You can't just leave people hanging. Your
words must always complete your thought.'



No comments: