Monday, July 14, 2014

5575. TURNABOUT AND FAIR PLAY WORLD TOUR

TURNABOUT AND 
FAIR PLAY WORLD TOUR
Oh my looseleaf jumble at that : I wince and I laugh
together in a hat bearing leaves, with the circumference
of a world enticing. This jet plane, buddy, departs at noon.
-
Ta-da, ta-da! The whistle at that! The drummer relaxes,
between shows, remember? He's got a box of chocolate
brownies now, with which he is slathering his face. Snacks
and munchies make his race? Really, I just wouldn't know.
-
I spent last night in Gramercy, that big hotel now with the
flouncy curtains and the underwear drawers. Outside my 
window, just craning my neck, I could see the Art Club
loosening up. The youth hostel for Quakers, or something
like that, was just up the street. What a crazy place to be.
-
My manager brought me some girl, later on. She wanted
to help 'bide' my time. Get that! Actually, I was just then
reading a Grisham and was doing OK. 'It's part of your
plan, one of the perks', he said. She smiled. 'Well, OK.'
-
Another night like this and I'll never see twenty-five.
You tell me the plane departs at noon  -  I want to know
what time it arrives. Can't you see the serious difference?

No comments: