Tuesday, July 1, 2014

5531. OH JUST QUIT IT ALL

OH JUST QUIT IT ALL
Everything haunts those it knows -
the Easter chick found dead in the
sawdust  -  three days on, it was still
there dead. Oh Lamb of God who taketh
away the sins of the world, have mercy on me.
-
This still water is a placid pond-life all. I am
staring out, from something I am also being in  -
both riding out and staying in  -  neither
without any true definition. The walls and windows
are all shut, and shutting me in. It is the Fourth of
July again? Oh Lamb of God who taketh away the 
sins of this world, have mercy on me.
-
Nothing moves in the haunted solid. The coarse
construction men are building another home. I guess
they want to, and are doing what they wish to do, are
happy and playful here too. Oh Lamb of God who
taketh away the sins of this world, have mercy on them.

No comments: