Saturday, July 5, 2014

5547. MAN SHIP

MAN SHIP
I'm tired of your family lineage and I'm tired
of your goals. We have no place to split the ranks
or place the poles for the avaricious tent we need
to share. I promise to ruin you if your put your
sleep-bag here, and I can't even stand the moment.
-
You said that your father was a monk and my mother
was a saint. I'd rather think a sinner came out of both.
-
If I look high and straight up into the deepening sky
I see pictures of kith and kin  -  the Gods and Lords
of something the ages have let in : there are words 
written on clouds and constellations I can read. A
light year. as humans call it, is but a small step
for me. I came to this dirt with nothing wanting
and in that sense I still be  -  aloof is a crevasse
I am jumping off from. You don't know me.
-
You said your father was a monk and my
mother was a saint. I'd rather think a
sinner came out of this feint.


No comments: