Sunday, November 27, 2022

15,797. THE CLIMATE IS ALWAYS CHANGING AGAIN

THE CLIMATE IS ALWAYS 
CHANGING AGAIN
Most of it is self-serving crap, but
that's what they like and that's how
they want to hear it. It's like a soapbox
derby, with every moron standing on one,
and without cars or wheels this time. They'd
love to keep you all in one place.
-
Watch the turning of the sky; and at night
when the moon passes and stars go dancing.
I've seen too much to stop me now, and all
those whom I've known seem on my side?
Can't figure, and won't. I live my love and
wear my hide.
-
There's a line of cherry trees  - well, there
used to be anyway  -  that ran along the side
of those four acres. The guy who likes money
so much sold them for timber, and the ace
tree-cutters who came by were gloating. He
got six thousand dollars for 5 cherry trees.
There's a climate change for you; bee's knees!

No comments: