Monday, November 14, 2022

15,766. THE UNUSED TICKER-TAPE PARADE AT THE END OF TIME

 THE UNUSED TICKER-TAPE 
PARADE AT THE END OF TIME
It's a pretty fair bet that no one would believe me,
but I never cared before and I don't care now. The
myth of the Lost Goddess is a sleeper-cell for me.
Carl Jung was just talking too  -  he turned my way
(in his spectral light), and said "The drama of the
archetypal life of Christ describes in symbolic
images the events in the conscious life - as well 
as in the life that transcends consciousness - of a
man who has been transformed by his 
higher destiny."
-
Now, I could accept all that, if I so chose. But
transcending that is the larger idea of God as
Thought. Every thought of God becomes a reality.
We operate within those endless planes and levels
of thought. Like the maple tree, unending and
ceaseless, genetically coded to return each year,
the small cycle of Life to which we are presented,
has a role and a spot for each of us once. But that
Once is a constant expansion, so all our minds and
thoughts grow to fill that space. Nature  -  as you
know  - is said to abhor a vacuum.
-
I have gloom because I planted that bloom. Maybe
not now, nor recently, but some time back it was
selected  -  I should face this path and walk it, be
it harsh or raw, glad or sad. Destiny and fate each
hold their lamplights out for me.

No comments: