Saturday, November 12, 2022

15,762. RUDIMENTS, pt. 1,325

RUDIMENTS, pt. 1,325
(riffing the riff raff)
I'm not much for eulogies, but since
I'm not too fond of dying either,
let these suffice as merely my last
words, as riffed, from a Kleenex
box full of crap. All judgements 
aside, I'm just going to let it roll.
I am neither drunk, nor stoned, as
those words are used in common 
and degenerate parlance. I write
this from the heights of looking
down into my own, looming and
near hell-hole of time; finding 
myself praying to the God that
has always been with me, my
co-rider on this bumpy nothing,
and one to whom -  all of a sudden  - 
I find myself braying. I've always
been a snide cat, dicing and dueling
with a sneer, or at least with an
attitude of disdain. These last few
weeks, however, have undone all
that. I'm actually, for once, humbled.
And saddened, and freaked out too.
Words have left my saddle and are
now riding a far different horse.
-
People tend to avoid bad things. 
Boethius, you may recall, facing his
own death, wrote an entire book of 
his visit with Sophia  -  a sort of
Goddess of Wisdom, back in 523AD.
As things go, the entire stupid world
screwed him royally : Condemned
for heresy by the 'Christian' emperor
Theodoric (yeah, Christians were 
good for that, and have many, many 
deaths on their hands), Boethius
describes languishing in prison, where
he is visited by Sophia herself (who 
later, in the 'established' church,
became any of the various 'Marys' 
conveniently adapted and put to
use in paltry, ersatz, Christan 
doctrines  -  under Inquisition 
penalties of sword, torture, and 
death) who instructs him in
philosophy. Despite his vision of
the Goddess, and never mentioning
Jesus once, due to the immense
popularity of his writings Boethius
was later claimed by Christian
Literalists as one of their own. As
for the man himself, Theodric had
him tortured and bludgeoned to
death for heresy. Thus are the
things we worship, all.
-
Before I die I would like a very
broad sunlight shone upon so very
many of the things by which today's
Humankind bases its paltry, pathetic,
false, materialistic, overly-dominant
and commanding world  -  so that
they can be showed for the falsities,
gimmicks, and manipulations that
they are. Commerce. Numbers.
Linear thinking. Time concepts.
The boxy structures by which we
make our own jails. If I do NOT
die, I would like to return and take
a fresh and commanding lead in
turning this sick world around to
the proper attentions and needs
which present themselves. To
advance good and consciousness.
To show the harbor rats for what
they are; bleeding and cannibalizing
the world around us for their own
selfish and nasty benefits.
-
I know it can be done, and just 
awaits the doing. In 1958, I was 
nearly destroyed by a train. Now, 
I do not wish to be destroyed by 
my brain  -  I will think my way 
positive to only the ends I desire.
If my life has had any purpose or
reason at all since those early days
of 1958, it will have to be now to
show me forth and enter a light-game
of noise and illumination by which
to shatter the crap-fiends and liars
who've taken over out concepts,
ideals, and beliefs. Who have ruined
us for their profit, sliding in drivel
and disgusting worldliness to every
nook and cranny of existence. You
don't think it can be done? Just
watch; if I get that chance.
-
From the tenth century on, in the
Balkans, and up into the fifteenth
century, the heretical Paulicians
survived and flourished as the
'Bogomils', meaning 'Friends of
God'  -  the traditional name for
Gnostics first used by Pythagoreans.
The Bogomils even had their own
Gnostic Pope. At the anti-Bogomil
council of 1211 thy were accused 
of performing 'unholy mysteries
like the Hellenic Pagan rites. 
Manicheans survived into the
thirteenth, and Simonians into the
fourteenth centuries. Everything
established' was set up against all
else  -  anything 'out of the ordinary'
was cast off as the church took secular
powers to itself and then formed a
world from it : The miserable world
we know now, and with everything
un-Godly in it. Aliens, here? 
Don't get me started.
-
In the twelfth century the Bogomils
developed into the Cathars or 'Purified
ones'. Catharism was for many years the
prevalent form of Christianity in large
areas of France, Spain, and Italy. The
Cathars called themselves 'Friends of
God' and CONDEMNED the Literalist
Church (the beastly one, the organized
religion, and the 'material Vatican' that
we all know), as the 'Chruch of the
Anti-Christ'. And all that it still is. I
can show you.
-
Cathars were vegetarians, believed in
reincarnation, and considered the Old
Testament god Jehovah to be a tyrant.
They were good, and pure, suppliant,
and gentle. The 'Church' hated them.
The infamous Inquisition was set up
by the literalist Church specifically to
eradicate the cCthars, which it did with
ferocious enthusiasm, burning alive
men, women, and children. From 
1139 onward the Roman Church 
began calling councils to condemn
heretics; to condemn anything, actually,
not to their domineering liking as they
all went crazy. Madness, called Church,
making up doctrines and rituals on a
dime. Beware all those cloaks and colors
and wizard hats, encyclicals, and decrees.
They are NOT for you.


No comments: