Monday, May 19, 2014

5376. READING, PENNSYLVANIA

READING, PENNSYLVANIA
I'll hawk your mental diatribe with your
nearly-naked wife  -  and she and I
will get along just fine. This is distant
Pennsylvania, is it not? Near Reading,
that horrid town where they used to 
make those cars  -  way up on that hill. 
Duryea's. With the test-road, proving-grounds
weaving all within the forested lands a round, now
gone. Cart-wheel, pin-wheel, Buddhist Center
for rotund meditation; and all those visitors
keep climbing the stairs.
-
All you've got to do, I've found, is keep order. 
Life gets good, and better, if you just mind things 
well : keep track of your time, doing one thing at
a time. Move items only when needed. Change
little, and do nothing 'til you hear from me.
Yes, do nothing 'til you hear from me.

No comments: