Wednesday, May 14, 2014

5359. OF ALL CODE REDS AND CODE WORDS

OF ALL CODE REDS 
AND CODE WORDS
I shall by this time tomorrow already have climbed the
mountain and left this all behind : the lethargy of tired folk,
the Summer overalls of Sunday farmers and their blueberry
smocks. Everything we do, it seems, the cold world mocks.
-
I shall keep it simple and divine. Hold one hand clasped to
my heart, and the other to my mind. Letting loose and letting
go together mean different things : one is the goodness of Art 
and Life, the other is the anarchic flow and rule of another form
of reason and another form of rant. The sort from which all
wars and conflicts grow : the seeding of errant things, the
path grown sour and overgrown by untrimmed rubbish.
-
I lift my lamp? Really, really, to nothing at all  -  
but oh it glows a lovely glow.

No comments: