Saturday, December 28, 2013

4878. EVERYTHNG I'VE NOW DONE

EVERYTHING I'VE NOW DONE
Anger fuels the monarch like the oatbag feeds the
horse  -  between such bouts of disenfranchisement
we are left without recourse and peace. I am so
thinly veiled here; my comments are barbed and
pointed. There are ten hundred ways to take a
city down : Clintons and crybabies and churchbells
together. If any of this is a dream, I'll take pudding.
-
I'd much rather honor your fever  -  the hands I now
wrap around the solace of you. More important than
even the uncovered breast, the secreted horn, the
soft down of hair on a belly, is the formation of
the now in the world. Let me wet you dry like
a raisin in a small box of love. I can't go home
before that. And I hear they've now invented
the phone. Here, let me help.
-
Things move fast in Zeiderdown. The small post-office
at the thwarted corner, the sewer-grate where the
carriage man waits, the same horse who parries
the brick-lined ground. I watched the inspector
carry his tools  -  he drags things as if he's mad.
-
Everything now I've done seems to lead me to this :
reading religion and reading your kiss. Both things,
together, at once, as if joined. Ah, just the
way I like it again. 

No comments: