Saturday, December 14, 2013

4835. RAMPING THINGS UP

RAMPING THINGS UP
Without a doubt, my fellows, we are going higher :
only using big words now, even my dog has a formal
tongue. I'm sitting back with a chromium pretzel, watching
some more of the news. All lies, but news nonetheless.
-
The world itself does not exist, until we make one up.
As water is neither here nor there  -  one minute a gas, 
another a steam, and then a stream and then frozen, a solid,
and then back again. All noxious, all disproving our existence 
too. I think 'Evaporation' is another name for God. The
Transformation of Water proves a forethought for sure.
-
Like the police say in legal terms proving a case :
'malice aforethought' means that guy thought about
the killing first and then intentionally went about producing 
it, doing it, executing the crime. The very worst kind.
Murder most foul. We should all be so lucky.
-
My own life? All things have lost all meaning  -  are
simply not there, have lost all intent. I exist, therefore
I am. Like Descartes getting an enema. 
That's good enough for me.
-
Now there's some creep on the TV : ranting and raving
about two inches of snow, a bunch of dead kids, a ramped-up
school shooting, and poor people spitting on food. He worries
more about his coif, I'd say, than his choice. His life is stinking
like shit. I can already smell it from the airwaves on TV.
And he can go to Hell. And he can go to Hell indeed.

No comments: