Thursday, December 12, 2013

4829. 3. FRENCH FOR SPECTACLE

3. FRENCH FOR SPECTACLE
Good wishes bring us to make the one of the
many  -  e pluribus unum and benivole too.
And I have taken my own slow time, passing
backwards, returning : with Thee, where I
wish to be. For not Thou Thyself but my
own idle fantasies and errors were sometimes 
my God. Groaning and weeping make us be.
(As I head towards something, I realize it is
 and only arrive too late. Darning this life needle
is a death to be. Et tamen, and yet, et tamen.
-
Even these dismal French streets are wet :
glazed as they are with an ancient water like
tears, all things are shining back to source in
a grand half-light. Where was it possible to
fly from my own sight?
-
Where should I not have followed myself?
Quo non me sequerer?

No comments: