Tuesday, December 17, 2013

4843. WE MUST COME TO TERMS

WE MUST COME TO TERMS
I am an aggravated man  -  with
varied levels to both my treacle and
venom. Either way you wish, it's yours.
Go for chance, and disappear, or  -  
no matter  -  stick around. From the
hand of my tongue, here is one thing I
surely believe  -  there is no truth without
authenticity. One cannot listen to 50-year-
old songs, my friend, and replicate the
times, nor the ethos. Be done with that.
You are not so hip.
-
The car-catcher is a cop, while the
cow-catcher catches cows on rail cars
of old across the American plains.
Understand we no longer fathom these
things, we are confused and we are 
adrift. Yet, because of all this, my head
 is somehow still full of illusion. I may 
marry these dates and times.

No comments: