Friday, December 13, 2013

4832. ROUGHENED TIMELAPSE ROCKCLIMBING

ROUGHENED TIMELAPSE ROCKCLIMBING
(nyc, 12.13.13)
I will not list more than this : trees can think; windows 
reflect; the car-drives will never drive themselves. 
My new friend owns a cabaret named 'Waddle's'.
Nothing more than that will ever occur.
-
Believe me, I took a real chance with this meadow  -
watching like Humbert Humbert viewing kids with cancer,
or lepers with boils; all things for the thrill of the road.
Now, the lady with the gentle voice is saying it's Christmas
time again. I cannot accept anything like that and go on living.
-
Along Lexington Avenue, the fat fellow with the coffee cup
again asks me for change. 'Change?', I say. I gave him two
quarters. He smiled and said, 'been waiting for a long time, sir.'
A part of me wanted to say 'how'd you get so fat then?', but
it's Christmas time in the city, and I'm a really nice guy.

No comments: