Tuesday, December 24, 2013

4865. LET IT LIFT

LET IT LIFT
At the dark of the year such a new year's
need before dying. I should take a pass just
for all the things I hate. Pain has a remarkable
meaning : (would you put me in the ground
before I am finished)?
-
These boats have a peculiar veneer and then  -  
yes  -  the people. My girl named Photie, in her
loose, gray dress. So many questions arise.
There is no externality but the outpouring of
the Self, and I am dizzy once again.
-
Blake put it once : 'As a man is, so he sees.
As the eye is formed, such are its powers.' 
And all deities reside within the human breast.
I have long ago stopped the striving and the
care. No more to gain means no more to lose.
-
The shine of metal comes from the sun  -  
quickly a passing, late afternoon, before
an early dark. Here, here, at the
dead of the year.

No comments: