Sunday, December 15, 2013

4836. FAKE ARM

FAKE ARM
The deep forest, like Ardennes, the
wallowing way of darkness and shadow :
I've come this far to take one minute more
to show all love and affection. I have no
regrets, but that the chicken-man was run
off the road. Trouble everywhere I go.
-
If Thursday was a bad day, why shouldn't the
Monday next be a disaster? I've noticed a 
hundred things now, each a little different.
Different? - as regal is different than large; only
that and nothing more. The silly girl is lying again.
-
Any money I may have had is gone now, in the
bank  -  no interest to speak of, but it was always
a pretty dull subject. I can extroplate while you
exfoliate  -  how's that sound to you? OK? Good.
Trouble everywhere I go, and that silly girl is lying again.

No comments: