Thursday, December 19, 2013

4852. ELIXIR AND ENAMEL : TRUTH

ELIXIR AND ENAMEL : TRUTH
The wedge truth of the water sparkles;
a Tahoe enema for sure. Well, to be seen;
not that I even know what it means. Reading
a book where a mention is made  -  girl goes 
water skiing on Lake Tahoe, keeps falling down, 
realizes only later that her bikini botton, all this
while, was nestled into the bisected crack of
her vagina. People are laughing at her as she 
gets back on board the boat. And then she says:
'still to come, a few minutes later, another surprise,
Tahoe enema.' So that's where it left me, all this
annoying prose. My sacred life, on the other hand
is quite different : arms and legs always in place, the
right clothing, like a soldier wears or a military man,
and  -  long lost in those old daddy memories one 
keeps, the man talking at me, 'no, son, don't do it
that way; people will think you're quite stupid.'
Oh only I realize how very little I know.

No comments: