Thursday, December 19, 2013

4850. ON TAGGERT'S GREAT WHEEL

ON TAGGERT'S GREAT WHEEL
Don't desist to belittle, cut me short with your
knife. I have to decide what is needed. Now
the open-end of the highway shows my number
at the door  -  I'm running, I'm running, but
don't know what for. 
-
The blousy lass with the purple eyes; I knew I'd
seen her before : I was watching the Rolling Stones
piss in some alley, it was 1964. The gas-station guy,
with his funny 'petrol' bullshit, was yelling at the top
of his lungs. I think Keith it was gave him the finger.
-
I've noticed time passes just like that liquid in a bottle.
Today, I saw a bottle of thrown from a pick-up truck
yellow liquid, in a plastic Coke container. At the side
of the road, the driver really had to go. He'd heaved
his essence away. Taggert's great wheel, returning.
-
'Under my thumb is a girl who once had me down.'
Oh, man, all those old stories coming back again.

No comments: