Wednesday, December 18, 2013

4849. AMERICAN MAN ESCAPES FROM BOLIVIA

AMERICAN MAN 
ESCAPES FROM BOLIVIA
Well, well, well, if that ain't hay. Or if that don't
beat all  :  something, somesuch, whatever. The
La Brea Tar Pits, as well, put me in mind of this
movement. Only the Sabre Tooth Tiger, no
dinosaurs, even though people make the 
assumption. Dinosaurs were already gone.
In fact, I think it was 1959.
-
They've found a few Edsels and even a velvet
Elvis. Or is that Velvis Elvet? I forget; but it was
all so long ago. Other things, too, surprise. Saran
Wrap and aluminum foil. A bread wrapper from
Wonder, and even a Twinkie. Oh, did I tell you,
American man escapes from Bolivia. Did he
bring the Samba with him? Or is that the
Rhumba, or something else entire?
Oh lord, the things I forget.

No comments: