Saturday, July 18, 2020

12,987. I CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE YOU OUT

I CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE YOU OUT
No, no, and no again. It's pretty much that
simple, fairly. I can't say. Really. The papers
you've presented show an origination from
a land I've never heard of.  Full name again,
please, and spell it out so slowly.
-
This puzzle I present you: Tell me of your 
arrival and list 15 things you've noticed.
A simple list will do : I'd like to get a sense
thereby of your proclivities; the sorts of
things you notice, about us here.
-
All the rest is normal stuff; the sorts of
questions locals ask. Date of birth, county,
names of parents, all that stuff. For all I
care you can make it up, but I have to
turn these papers in and others probably
will not be so lax. So do be careful about
how you do it. And give the list to me,
alone and separately.

No comments: