Saturday, September 9, 2017

9929. FORCE TEN FROM NAVARONE

FORCE TEN 
FROM NAVARONE
Not knowing where any of this came 
from, it was a 1950's TV show that
I barely remember, and I guess it was
cowboys and Indians too. Not like
that other one, '77 Sunset Strip' with
the character named 'Kooky' always
combing his hair. The things you 
remember are always unclear.
-
Perhaps it's like that as well with
past-life recall. For instance, I can
distinctly remember being Nero while
Rome burned. I was furious and can 
recall having people executed for 
various strange and freaky reasons : 
this guy because he'd not invented 
a 'fire department' idea in time; that
guy for not bringing me my fiddle
quickly enough. No mater when you
live, all life is tough.
-
It's a matter of getting through the most
difficult parts; the rest comes easy if
you get used to the ordeal.

No comments: