Thursday, August 28, 2014

5845. MY INTAGLIO, BROGUE, VISION

MY INTAGLIO, BROGUE, VISION
The way out of here is swirling before me, and now
I've lost a shoe and bottled my reserve. Get me an
oar for this rowboat. Now I can get away.
-
In dreamtime, I was huge. I was holding my hands out
for others, perhaps for you, in the hopes of getting 
followers. Words were tattooed on my palms  -  from 
a Bible before there'd been a bible. Another tongue, 
entire : 'emen maronecki duas ges fordie hauynge trop.' 
The angel Moroni had called this 'the tripwire 
language of God yet to come.'
-
Memorize these endings and bring allegiance to the fore.
My intaglio, my own black pupils, my fevered eyes:
without the listing of angels and demons, there'd be
nothing left to separate. I already have your heart.

No comments: