Monday, August 4, 2014

5645. PORTENTS AND OMENS TOGETHER

PORTENTS AND 
OMENS TOGETHER
It isn't that I have complaints  -  there are none even
to discuss. It's more that the plates of the planet are
moving, they say there will be an effect. Yes, I bet.
I can feel something. Yet, at the same time, we are 
spinning vastly while falling through space but I 
don't feel that. So, I am a little 'non-plussed'. No
matter. The thought-police cannot have me yet.
All those people who get slaughtered by things :
the tsunami deaths and the earthquake graves, how
in the world do they manage? Do they know what's
forthcoming right before it occurs, like some beasts on
the high plains sniffing the air to bestir in themselves the
storms soon to break? I wonder. But not too much.
-
About certain things I have little concern. I go my
way, with a nod or a shrug or a wave. My time is
more spent milling than doing  -  I can never come up
with any tangible product to make sense of my heeding.
It isn't that I have complaints  -  again, mind you  - 
it's just that I do things first that impact me, that 
demand my concern and my heeding : symbols 
and structures alike, portents and omens together.

No comments: