Friday, August 15, 2014

5792. GERRY GARCIA MARQUEZ

GERRY GARCIA MARQUEZ
So funny I forgot to snot, so distant I
found the nearest exit, har, har. Not that
I wanted to say anything anyway : let's
look now in that Lewis Carrol monogram
mirror you carry. I enter you, straight on.
-
I plug away. I stick in straight in. We growl
like perfect strangers, in an imperfect way.
How much does this cost and who are you
anyway? Tell me again, I may have already
forgotten your name. Have I been here before?
-
Sitting in this signature seat, I await now nothing
but another treat : the monkey is brimming with
fun, the outside windows drip a red neon. I've
gotten so I'm nearly blind, realizing I can hardly 
read or see the sign. What does that say? Is
that 'Bar & Grille' or 'Bras and Girls'? This
living is a wayward, sometimes thing, and
I'm nearly here ready to give it up.
For you?

No comments: