Saturday, April 19, 2014

5268. A HUNDRED MINDS

A HUNDRED MINDS
I have a hundred minds, which one do you want? I have so
many things to give you. Do you want depth or declension,
do wish savagery or some strange erotic gloom? I have so
many things to do, and I can do them soon. I have a 
hundred minds. Which one do you want?
-
My slavish devotion to Plato? My erotic Anais Nin?
My Eliot verbiage and tension. Let us go then, you and I.
A million one millions we can try. I have a devotion to
nothing that's real, no figment, no detail. My harbor, it
reaches right up to the sky, and out to distant seas and 
oceans. Which one do you want? I ask you, pick a motion.
-
Like the great dame in that whorehouse of old : 'you like
it on top, you like it by hand, you want to wrestle and ride?'
Carte blanche, take your pick, choose an opt, please confide.

No comments: