Friday, April 11, 2014

5242. SUSPECT GENITALIA

SUSPECT GENITALIA
In reading a prospectus of some upcoming
movie, the subject is Aliens and Scarlett
Johansson is one. With suspect genitalia.
I realize I do not know what that could mean,
and I realize as well that I am probably in trouble.
-
Cloak that baby in an alien skin? Make it dissemble,
disappear, or shine? Air it all out and the hell with
the rest? What could it mean? She digs for oil and
hits a dry hole, in 'Under The Skin'. Ok so far.
A movie mad by the director or rock videos.
There's a shiner for you. Pride goeth before the
fall. Disjointed, confusing and utterly incoherent
films  -  Sexy Beast. Birth. Under The Skin
is even worse. Ms. Johansson's last three
flops, it is said, show she's not doing such
a swell job of looking out for her career.
I'll help; here, here. Suspect genitalia
can make me cheer!

No comments: