Wednesday, April 9, 2014

5235. FLAME SPEED BLOWOUT

FLAME SPEED BLOWOUT
Caution has another name, pickle-head. Go throw
it to your winds. I left the boat before the sinking
and never complained I was wet. How's by you?
-
Here's the fictive  twist you wait for : it was never
my fiddle, not even my boat, and the captain was a
fake. I hired him in from the circus. So, now you know.
-
But do you see, and do you understand : all this old
Navy crap for nothing  -  plebes and seamen, salutes
and silly caps. I'd rather we polished the guns and fired
off salutes. Pirates at heart, let's steal the thunder.
-
This crate can't roll any faster, even with the winds
cooperating. We've reached now flame speed blowout;
with nothing to go to but down, every rivet and nail,
splitting a seam, popping a cork, slicing this rig in two.

No comments: