Thursday, March 28, 2013

4227. MANY SIDES OF THE ONE-TWO TRIBES

MANY-SIDES OF
THE ONE-TWO TRIBES
I come to you bearing cake and toffee. Does that
make a difference at all? I am the emissary to your
heart from another world. To take you back again.
-
I have travelled, lo, many miles to see past your
moon and stars. All your earthly stories, I am
behind them and on the other sides of their tales.
Each character you've imagined, I am that person.
-
I can fool the light from a light-chamber, I can
trick the cat out of the cat. My armament vessel
is Peace and Evasion, a pleasant sort of calm.
I can see you naked, in your darkest night.
-
I am that one.
My Kingdom is not of
any world, and you will never
find me, never find me at all, yet
all your searching, in vain, will bring
you a great and a wordless pleasure.

No comments: