Saturday, October 8, 2022

15,667. A GOOD PLACE WITH MANY GREAT WONDERS

A GOOD PLACE WITH 
MANY GREAT WONDERS
What would you think of a Pope as a trans-gendered,
non-binary, coming out animal? I wouldn't much
care. Pope Chimera-Elusive I? Sister Mary Magdelena
Matalin Meager could even that score by just changing
her papal name. The dress could remain: Weird Wizard 
hats and incense cruets all go with the wizard's domain.
-
I'd like to be there, to have free rein to run my dreams
across the screen, theater-like, in a papal palace: The lone
sister, Mae-Ann the Absolver, removing her mantle-robe,
to show the world her divine absolutions, the two of them,
untouched by human hands and preserved like God' s own
melons. A fine crop of avoidaporous fruit.
-
She prays, by Jingo, to old Chris Cringle  -  I wonder
is that a heretical thing? I always prayed to the likes
Of Jesus and God. I left the ladies out. It never
made much sense to me to let Sophia enter my
enchanter's domain. That Goddess of Wisdom
was my mother-in-heart as well. All the world has
me in its spell. I am caught nothing and nowhere
now, and that's where I dwell. It's a good place,
with many great wonders.

No comments: