Saturday, December 7, 2019

12,359. TOMLINSON HAS THE GRIEVANCES

TOMLINSON HAS 
THE GRIEVANCES
There comes a time when panic
is no longer needed. Purple glass,
with bright sunlight trailing through
it; the hum of a silver refrigerator  -
those are each very comforting items.
Why sweat the small stuff when you
can just wait? So, I sit back, smiling. 
-
Tomlinson  -  on the other hand,   
(his) - keeps his list of fearsome
items always at the ready. He's a
nervous wreck at every crossroads.
He's sure that train will come off
the tracks, the plane will crash, 
the glass will crack. I don't care
one whit, any longer, for what he
sees or says or does.
-
I'm still searching for my dowager
with a couple millions bucks to hand
over to me. Take the money and run :
The title for my new autobiography.


No comments: