Monday, September 24, 2018

11,185. WITH ANGLE-IRON CAN I MAKE A CROOKED BUILDING?

WITH ANGLE-IRON CAN I 
MAKE A CROOKED BUILDING?
I would think that's a question each
man could ask, from Boss Tweed to
a drunken McCormac : swill the 'fess
pipe, fill the hole. Have you ever sen
a bridge to nowhere? I've been on
plenty of them. (Henry hold this
hourglass, here's the hiatus we
wanted; let it unfold). The only
determinate to what we are is the
character we were meant to be.
-
Now, not for nothing, but I'm going
to start counting the cars as they pass.
Most of them are filled with stolen
goods. Pilferage brings stamina?
Or was that,' Work Makes You Free?'
Well anyway, the way Hitler had it
was 'Arbeit Mach Frei.' Not too many
knew the rest, just working history
ahead of its crest.

No comments: