Friday, September 19, 2014

5924. COOL MISSION MAD-MAN GLIMMER

COOL MISSION 
MAD-MAN GLIMMER
I'm hunky-dory to this awesome story all over 
again  -  reading a fairy tale backwards, wishing
a genie back into its bottle. Back me up, hold me
steady, this fence is about to fall over.
-
Someone has parked a car in this bush, front bumper
right up to the center; everything's twisted, the branches
are down, I'm pissed and I'm angry as hell. I want
to sue this truck-driver bastard for all he's commercially
worth  -  which ain't much, I hear-tell.
-
Have you ever had to sit, for hours, listening to the patter
of others? All those gruesome, sad-story writers who go on
about love and lost-causes, dead folks and remorses, the
fire in a heart that's gone out. So tired, so sickeningly dull!
My writing formula for them instead is as follows: be
outlandish, be rude and be bold. And then, just as much,
listen to my words about your story, three times spoken. 
'I don't care. I don't care. I don't care.'

No comments: