Monday, September 8, 2014

5883. DAYBREAK

DAYBREAK
I realize now it's difficult to imagine I really
know nothing at all : a very thin fabric is all
that keeps me separate from fantasy in toto.
Looking down at a grave, in fact, 'Toto' is
what it has for a name. Guardian spirits, please
loop around once for me, I have a tendency
to walk alone at daybreak.
-
The muffin girl with the morning ovens is just 
about now turning them on : I have another, a
friend here, I am walking with  -  those graves
in the Princeton courtyard are spaced before
us like blocks and chutes : Godel, Escher,
and Bach, as it were, reunited.
-
Someone drives this purple car to their own, other,
land of chariots and carts. I can't share what I'd 
never dare, and I'd rather walk there, or anywhere. 
Guardian spirits, please loop around once for me.

No comments: