Sunday, January 19, 2014

4945. SO THEN (ENTER)


SO THEN (ENTER)
So then no one knows what to pay or where,
nor what anything's worth at all. Here's a clue, 
my compadres : there's a silent line along the
border where only men of words are allowed
to pass. It's another land of Ladies and Men 
combined. Right there, where nothing matters 
and nothing is. I take it you understand; 
so listen up and I'll talk some more.
-
My name is Abernathy Fetch and I am the
bearer of water and light; like Jupiter, the
bringer of jollity, like Mars, the God of War.
With nothing to say that's not said no more,
I'm going to move on. I bring capital to 
the broad-swathed land of the poor.
-
Here are my markers, each acre upon the
land has one. The fame of the green-bean
growing; the juice of the peach man who
has, really little taste for peaches. The
swine herder runs over the cliff with his
herd. The shepherd returns with his
flock intact. that is how different
these two worlds are. Enter.

No comments: